As of 11 March 1889, all Chambers of Commerce were replaced by the “Chambers of Commerce, Agriculture and Industry.” In this way, Dersaadet Chamber of Commerce started to perform its operations under the title “Dersaadet Commerce, Agriculture and Industry” until 1910.
Special Administration Vocational Training Courses (OZIMEK) Project executed jointly with the Special Provincial Administration, National Education Directorate, and Turkish Labor Agency (ISKUR) provided trainings to 37 thousand 751 hundred people.
İTO Mobil, the application from which members can quickly reach ICOC services was launched.
ICOC Giyimkent service building was completely renewed.
The halls and offices of İDTM (İstanbul World Trade Center) were released from the tenant and were renewed. After the renovation of the halls, the building became the most modern fair center of Turkey.
The ownership of the parking lot which is located near Eminönü Headquarter was completely transfered to ICOC. Architectural works were initiated to realize a project which would reflect historical spirit and strengthen the power of ICOC’s service network.